Terms and Conditions
Online Course Registration Agreement
This Online Course Registration Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Guided Business Plan, (the “Company”), and the individual or entity (“Participant”) who registers for an online course offered by the Company.
Registration: Participant agrees to complete the registration process for the selected online course(s) on the Company’s website. Participant will provide accurate and complete information during the registration process.
Course Fees: The Participant agrees to pay all applicable fees for the online course(s). All fees are non-refundable unless the Company cancels the course.
Access to Course Materials: Upon successful registration and payment of the course fee, the Company grants the Participant a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the course materials for personal and non-commercial use only.
Intellectual Property Rights: All course materials are the intellectual property of the Company. Participant agrees not to reproduce, distribute, or share any course materials without the express written consent of the Company.
Course Completion: The Participant is responsible for completing the online course within the specified time frame. The Company is not obligated to extend the course duration.
Disclaimer of Warranties: The Company provides the online course “as is” and disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied.
Limitation of Liability: In no event shall the Company be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, or incidental damages arising out of or related to this Agreement.
Governing Law & Venue: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your State]. Any disputes arising under or in any way connected with this Agreement shall be litigated exclusively in the state and federal courts residing within [Your State].
By clicking “I accept,” the Participant acknowledges that they have read, understood, and accepted the terms of this Agreement.
The following constitute the terms and conditions to which applicants agree when booking any Guided Business Plan training or online courses (Terms and Conditions).
- Experience seamless booking for our top-notch training courses and eLearning programs by creating an account with Company. We value your trust and need some essential details from you to get started. By registering, you are giving us consent to:
- Customize your learning experience
- Safeguard your progress and training records
- Provide personalized recommendations
- Keep you updated with the latest course offerings and promotions
In doing this, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form and maintain and promptly update the data we hold by logging into your account and updating your Profile.
- Prices and discounts
3.1 Pricing is listed for each course. Full payment is due before access to the training is provided. Discounts may be offered through promo codes.
4.1 Fees must be paid at the point of booking via Stripe’s secure online payment process. If you have an applicable promo code this must be entered at the time of booking, as the discount cannot be applied retrospectively.
4.2 We utilize Stripe to process our payment and a, Mastercard and Visa card payments. A receipt will be sent to you by email from Stripe confirming payment. Stripe will receive the information needed to verify and authorize your payment card and to process your order and is under strict legal and Company obligations not to disclose this information to third parties.
4.3 Sales taxes may be charged at the applicable rate depending on the product and/or customer.
- Prevailing terms and conditions All services provided by Company are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and if you wish to engage any Company services we shall only provide them if you accept the Terms and Conditions. If you offer to engage Company on your own terms and conditions then we shall only accept your offer subject to the Terms and Conditions, which shall, if we provide the services you offer to engage, prevail over any other terms and conditions.
- Company Training materials
6.1 After booking onto a training or eLearning course you will be given access to the training materials. Access to course materials is listed within each course. By using the site you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, you cannot use the site. Access to the training materials is for the individual registering for the course only. Access should not be shared with others.
6.2 While we make every effort to keep changes to the site to a minimum, we reserve the right to make any amendments to the terms and conditions at any time to reflect changes affecting our business, including but not limited to, changes in technology, payment methods and legal and regulatory requirements. By continuing to use this site you agree to accept any changes made to the terms and conditions.
- Ownership and intellectual property rightsThe training materials is owned by the Company. The content provided on this site together with all materials provided including design, software, code, graphics, text documents and audio are owned by the Company. No content in whole or in part may be copied, reproduced, uploaded, posted, displayed, or linked to in any way without the prior permission of the Company. Any such use is strictly prohibited and will constitute an infringement of the Company’s intellectual property rights.
7.1 Video recording Attendees consent to Company recording the training course, which will be shared with attendees and used for feedback and improvements in training.
- Special requirements at the training courseThe Company will make every effort to accommodate special requirements that have been notified in advance.
- BehaviorThe Company reserves the right to remove any attendee from a training course whose behavior is deemed inappropriate by the Company or its trainers. In these circumstances, the Company will neither refund any fees nor reimburse any other costs.
- TrainersThe Company shall provide such trainers to present the training course as it, in its sole discretion, deems fit and the Company shall be entitled at any time to substitute any trainer with any other person who, in the Company’s sole discretion, it deems suitably qualified to present the relevant course.
- LiabilityThe Company does not accept responsibility for anyone acting as a result of information in, or views expressed on, its training courses including course materials. Opinions expressed are those of individual trainers and not necessarily those of the ACT. Participants should take professional advice when dealing with specific situations.
- TechnologyThe Company does not warrant that the provision of any content online will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that such content is secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors and omissions.
- Joining Instructions for training courses The Company will not be held responsible for non-receipt of joining instructions and refunds will not be issued under such circumstances.
- Personal data The personal data you provide when you book the training course will be held in accordance with GDPR and used by the Company for the purpose of delivering your training course. Your full name, will be shared with your trainer in advance of the course.
For the Corporate training course, you may agree to a pre-training course interview with the trainer by selecting this option on the booking form. If you opt-in for a pre-training course interview, your email address will be shared with the trainer for the purpose of arranging the interview.
15.1 Cancellation of a training course If you need to cancel your place on the training course, you must notify the Company via email before starting the coursework. You will receive a full refund less an admin fee of 20% of the course fee.
15.2 Substituting your training course place If you need to substitute your place on a training course, you must notify the Company via email.
15.3 Transferring your place Please note no transfers are allowed and you cannot transfer your place.
15.4 Cancellation of an eLearning course Once you have booked onto an eLearning course you have up to 14 days from the purchase date to cancel your booking and receive a full refund provided that the eLearning has not been accessed. After the 14 days, or if the eLearning course has been accessed you will not be entitled to any refund, nor will you be able to transfer your eLearning to another person or onto another eLearning course.
15.5 Changes and/or Cancellation by the Company The Company reserves the right to alter or cancel a training course up to and including the day of the training course in extreme circumstances. If the Company has to cancel a training course, the following will apply:
- the Company will try to reschedule the training course and will inform you of the rescheduled dates and location (if course is held face to face)
- if the Company can’t reschedule a face to face training course we will, where possible, provide an alternative (e.g. virtual classroom training course)
- if the Company is unable to reschedule the training course we will offer you a free transfer to the next available training course
- if you are unable to attend the rescheduled dates, we will offer you a 100% refund of the fee
- any travel costs incurred are entirely the delegate’s responsibility. The Company does not accept any liability for reimbursement of travel costs.
- refunds will be processed within 28 days of receiving your request via bank transfer to the original payer.
15.6 Non-attendance at a training course If you fail to attend the course you are booked onto without giving prior notice to the Company, we will be unable to refund the course fees or offer a transfer.
Guided Business Plan
1439 N. Highland Avenue
Hollywood, CA 90028
Info @ guidedbusinessplan.com